We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page or sign up to our newsletter.
When you visit our website, we may collect the following data:
- IP Address.
- Contact information, including billing and delivery addresses.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website, including which items you store in your shopping cart.
- Details of financial and transaction data including purchases, orders, returns and refunds.
- Real time location.
This list is not all inclusive, and in any instance we may need to collect additional personal data for the purposes set out in this policy.
We collect this data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. GYMKUMA had done all int its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us secure all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP PROTECT YOUR DATA
You should always be cautious when sharing your personal data. No one from our company will ever ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Gymshark asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- When creating a password, use a difficult word/number combination of at least 8 characters and something that is not easily guessed or something that cannot be easily obtained such as your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained.
- Frequently change your password (you can do this in your account settings.
- Avoid using the same password for different online accounts.